St Luke's Foundation School
Special Education for Special Students
Crouch Hall Lane, Redbourn, Herts, AL3 7ET
In our school, we have a School Council to help out our students and teachers. Some of the things we have done in school to help people are:
- to raise money for some different charities
- to help new pupils make friends and get them some buddies
- make decisions about which charities we should help
- set an example of how other students should behave
- help the teachers to sort out some problems in school.
There are 20 pupils in our School Council, two from each family group. We meet twice a term to discuss issues raised from each class rep. So far this year, we have helped to sort out the school lunch box problem, chosen a governor to help each family group and attended meetings to help the school choose new members of staff.
These are just a few things we do as a school council with the help of Miss Luck and Mrs Thomas.